LAFINA Natural Beef
Lafina Foods GmbH
Managing Director: Federico Heinemann Mayol
Am Strandkai 3
VAT ID: DE815202871
HRB 114417 / Hamburg
Tax no.: 41/739/03087
You can reach our customer service for queries, feedback and complaints by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For trade enquiries you can use the contact form on our website.
Web build: POLYGO Digital Division Berlin www.polygo.de
Liability for content
The content of our website has been put together with great care. However, we cannot guarantee that it is accurate, complete or up to date. According to § 7 Par. 1 TMG (German Teleservices Act), we as service providers are responsible in terms of the law in general for the content we create ourselves on this website. But §§ 8 to 10 TMG state that as service providers we are not responsible for monitoring transmitted or stored third-party information, or for investigating circumstances that may indicate illegal activities. This does not affect our obligation to remove or block the use of information in terms of the law in general – liability for which begins, however, only as and when we come to know about an actual violation of the law. Should we become aware of such a violation, we will remove such content immediately.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites operated by third-parties, the content of which we are unable to influence. For this reason we cannot guarantee this kind of third-party content. The operator or provider of linked sites is always responsible for their content. Linked websites were checked for possible legal violations when we set up the links, and illegal content was not recognised at the time the existing links were established. But it is unreasonable to expect us to constantly monitor the content of linked websites without an actual legal violation to base ourselves on. If we become aware of such a violation, we will remove the links involved immediately.
The content and work posted on this website by its operator are subject to German copyright law. Written permission from the author or producer is required to reproduce, edit, disseminate or exploit it in any way outside the remit of copyright law. Downloads and copies of these pages are for private, non-commercial use only. Copyright belonging to third-parties has been observed regarding content not produced by the operator, and third-party content has been marked as such. If in spite of this you notice a copyright violation, please notify us. If we are made aware of legal violations we will remove the content concerned immediately.
Generally speaking our website can be used without providing personal information. If we do gather personal details on it (such as names, addresses or e-mail addresses), then we will do so on a voluntary basis where possible. These details will on no account be passed on to third parties without your express permission. We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. e-mail communication) can be subject to security flaws. It is impossible to protect data completely against access by third parties. We hereby forbid the contact details published in this website’s legal notice to be used by third-parties to send advertising or information materials not expressly asked for. The operator of this website expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising, such as in the form of spam e-mails.
General terms and conditions of business
The following terms of delivery and payment apply to all of our deliveries, current and future:
1. The place of fulfilment for all deliveries is Hamburg.
2. Title to all deliveries of goods is retained until all of the obligations due to us and arising from the business relationship have been met in full. If our demands have been covered by more than 50%, then we are obliged, should the Buyer wish, to relinquish ownership of a corresponding share of the delivered goods. Should the Buyer sell the goods before complete payment thereof, or before the balance has been covered in full, then the following shall apply to the retention of title: a) Rights and entitlements arising from the delivery of goods belonging to us to third parties shall be surrendered to us in advance, in particular demands for the purchase price made against the Buyer of the goods. b) Goods created by means of processing shall become our property immediately. If the Buyer processes the goods together with other goods that do not belong to us, then we have the right to partial ownership of the new product, that part being proportional to the relationship between the title-retained goods and the other goods included in the processing, at the time of processing. c) Attempts by third parties to seize or otherwise access our title-retained goods or those claims and rights that have been surrendered to us must be opposed immediately. The Buyer undertakes to notify us by the quickest possible route thereof, and of any other threat to our property.
3. Weights are determined before dispatch by a weigher who has been assessed in his or her field; it is these weights which are then decisive for invoicing. Deviations in quality and objections to quantities must be reported within five hours of receipt of goods; notices of defects must be given immediately. In such cases, we or our agents must be given opportunity to assess the legitimacy of claims. Once processing begins or the goods are sent on, all rights to make claims or object are rescinded.
4. Goods shall travel at the risk of the Buyer in every case, even if they are transported using a vehicle belonging to the Seller. Shipping agreements such as ‘free point of reception’ shall not affect the transfer of risk. Delivery shall be at the scheduled times and dates wherever possible. If agreed delivery times are not met, this shall not be grounds for compensation. Force majeure, impossibility and incapacity for which the Seller is not responsible (e.g. impeded supply, transport and operational breakdowns, strikes and so on) shall be borne by the Buyer.
5. Offers and prices provided during contractual negotiations are non-binding. Agreed prices are net prices. They are exclusive of the value-added tax applicable on the day of delivery. Compensatory levies shall be borne by the Buyer. Any divergence from the rules herein shall require written agreement.
6. Unless agreed otherwise, payment must be without deduction after the date of invoicing. The Buyer shall be considered in arrears if payment is note made within 30 days after the due date and receipt of an invoice or equivalent payment breakdown. If payment is late, then interest on arrears shall be charged, as shall any costs incurred for the sending-out of payment reminders.
7. Agreements that differ from these conditions must be confirmed in writing to be legally valid.
8. Hamburg shall be the agreed place of jurisdiction for any legal disputes. Should one or of these conditions of delivery and payment be legally invalid in whole or in part, then this shall not affect the validity of the other conditions.
Cancellation policy for the delivery of goods
You can revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days without providing a reason, in written form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or, if the goods are given to you before the period expires, then by returning the goods. This period shall begin as soon as this cancellation policy has been received in written form, but not before the goods have been received by the recipient (in the case of repeat deliveries of the same kind of goods: not before receipt of the first part-delivery), and also not before we have fulfilled our information obligations as described in Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraphs 1 and 2 EGBGB (Introductory Act to the German Civil Code) and our duties as defined in § 312g Paragraph 1 Clause 1 of the German Civil Code in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB.
To meet the revocation deadline it is enough to dispatch your revocation or goods in good time.
Revocations must be sent to:
Lafina Foods GmbH
Managing Director: Federico Heinemann Mayol
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the goods received must be returned. If you cannot return the goods you have received, or can only return some of them, or only in a deteriorated state, then you must compensate us accordingly. You only have to compensate us for deterioration of goods to the extent that this deterioration was caused by handling the goods in a way that goes beyond merely testing their properties. “Testing their properties” means testing the goods in the way that is possible and common practice in retail. Goods that can be sent by parcel post shall be returned to us at our risk. You must cover the regular cost of returning them if the goods delivered are the same as what you ordered, and if the price of the product you are returning does not exceed €40, or, in the case of products priced higher than that, if at the time of revocation you have not paid for them or made the contractually agreed part-payment. In all other cases, returning them shall not cost you anything. Goods that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Any payments that must be refunded shall be due for refund within 30 days. This period shall begin for you when you send off your declaration of revocation, or the goods, and for us, when we receive them.
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what is known as cookies, which are text files stored on your computer that enable the way you use the website to be analysed. The information which the cookie generates about how you use this website (including your IP address) is sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google uses this information in order to evaluate your use of the website so that it can draw up reports on the website activities for the website operator, and in order to provide other services associated with the use of the website and access to the Internet. Google may also pass this information on to third parties if legally mandatory, or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will on no account connect your IP address with other Google Inc. (“Google”) data.
You can prevent cookies from being installed on your computer by making the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all of the features of this website if you do. By using this website you agree to the data Google collects about you being processed in the aforementioned manner and for the aforementioned purpose.